Row tonight anyone? 7pm Northney Marina non club event

Row tonight anyone? 7pm Northney Marina non club event

Natalie
Hi all

We are a man down for a row this evening in an LAR boat this is not a club event.  Mike has kindly offered to help me set up an RNLI rowing team for "round hayling" and we had a full team until two minutes ago where someone has had to pull out to be on duty tonight.

Is there any chance someone can help make up the numbers.  It is from Northney Marina at 19:00 until approx 21:00.
We need one more, but can take two if we take a passenger and rotate.

I won't be on line after this please text or ring me if you can make it 07768 558 503.

here is hoping many thanks.

Re: Row tonight anyone? 7pm Northney Marina non club event

Paula Bray
Damn - would have loved to! But 7.05 before I got message!

Re: Row tonight anyone? 7pm Northney Marina non club event

Natalie
ah sorry Paula not sure what happened there as I posted it a 16:00 but I checked before leaving work and at 17:30 and it did not appear on the forum so not sure what happened there.  There was definitely room and the weather was kind to us to - even got a great sunset!  Next time I will try and give more notice if it happens.
Nx