Round Hayling Race - ANY MORE U18 TAKERS TO MAKE A CREW - Sun 16 Jun

Round Hayling Race - ANY MORE U18 TAKERS TO MAKE A CREW - Sun 16 Jun

Hi Juniors

The Round Hayling Race is on Sun 16 June 10.00am, the day after our home regatta.
The event is not for the feint hearted as it is a 13 mile competitive endurance race which takes around 2 to 2.5 hours.

The event is organised by Langstone Adventure Rowing fully supported with Safety Boats.  There will be a variety of fixed seat rowing boats taking part but the categories that we can compete in are :-

1. First Across the Line
2. Fastest Round the Island
3. Fastest Ladies
4. Fastest Vets Crew (50+)
5. Fastest Supervets (60+)
6. Juniors (Under 18)
7. Fastest Cornish Pilot Gig
12. LAR Sportsman’s Trophy

Not yet confirmed but there may also be a mixed category to compete for - The entry fee is £12 per crew member.

We are looking at whether there may be a possibility to put forward a crew of older, experienced juniors for this event and so please post your interest here.

Jackie

JUNIORS
Jemima
Hannah
Molly
Megan

Re: Round Hayling Race - Endurance Event - Sun 16 Jun

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: Round Hayling Race - Endurance Event - Sun 16 Jun

hannah wilkinson
yes please x

Re: Round Hayling Race - Endurance Event - Sun 16 Jun

Paula Bray
Molly probably interested Jackie but it may all be weather dependent in any event.

Re: Round Hayling Race - Endurance Event - Sun 16 Jun

Megan walsh
yes please if its not too late and if it is still going ahead x