Rooms to Rent to create rowing household

Jez

Rooms to Rent to create rowing household

Jez
Hi, Re Boris announcement Bex and I are looking for 5 rowers to move in so we can go all going rowing together. We have one double room with ensuite and two single beds rooms one of which can take a second bed.  this is a serious offer no rent to pay just pay for your own food !

would consider 4 rowers and a cox!

Any time wasters will be beasted on the erg!

Love Bex and Jez

Jez

Re: Rooms to Rent to create rowing household

Very glad to know you managed to get something tangible from that.  Hope your uptake is six fold.