Room at the Atlantic available for Scillies weekend

Room at the Atlantic available for Scillies weekend

Jane Cox
Hi all

I have my booking at the Atlantic Hotel, St Mary’s which I no longer need as not able to go to Scillies next year.

Before I advertise on various Gig pages, would anyone in the club be interested?

5 night booking B&B from the Thursday.

The Atlantic are emailing me over confirmation of the booking & costs (I lost the paperwork when I moved 🤦‍♀️)

If you’d like the info, or interested let me know - post on here or email

Will advertise wider after Christmas

Jane

Re: Room at the Atlantic available for Scillies weekend

Hannah Barrow
Hi Jane, Do you still have this room? Could you please let me know the costs? Thanks Hannah