Robina's L2 Assessment row - Sat Mixed 11am

Robina's L2 Assessment row - Sat Mixed 11am

I shall be taking out the following crew.

Derek
Jane
Sue
Carole
Clare G
Sarah B

Reserve Sheila

Please let me know in advance if you are unable to attend.

07813 364169

Please meet at the Clubhouse 10.50 for a briefing at 11am followed by a Warm Up routine on land before going to the pontoon and likewise afterwards a Warm Down routine back at the clubhouse.
If you own a Life Jacket please bring it with you just in case there is a decision for them to be taken in the boat, if you don't have one we can borrow some club ones.

We are using Star and she will be on F27.

Big thanks

Re: Robina's L2 Assessment row - Sat Mixed 11am

Hi Robina
I will be out on the ladies row beforehand so will meet you on the pontoon - will make sure I have my lifejacket.
Sarah xx

Re: Robina's L2 Assessment row - Sat Mixed 11am

robina and chris
Sarah , Star will be on F27 - let me know that you have this message.

Robina x

Re: Robina's L2 Assessment row - Sat Mixed 11am

Hi Robina
Message received.  I have written it on my hand & wont wash before then!!!! That way I stand a chance to remember.....  apologies in advance if I’m wandering around aimlessly with a vacant look on my face!!!!   xx