Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Brian
Anna Lisa Hickmore  tel 07904977963 will row sunday 18th August at 745am

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Saturday 17th Adele and Glynn down to row.Plus Brian. 4 more please

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Hi Brian -  I am just about to send out a note about GRR practice on Weds. This DOES NOT affect my prior commitment to you  to tow to fete and back, but does mean I need to  leave for Essex just as soon as I have delivered the gig back to the compound ? What time do you want to meet at compound on Weds morning, and do we know where the number plate boards are please ?

On 5 August 2013 11:10, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
As we are presently involved in away Regattas the following revised rowing schedule will apply for those members and non-members wishing to row.

We will make all rowing open and mixed and we have created a timetable to match our abilities to launch with dollies especially on Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
Not sure if we have any capacity for towing available so here is the plan.

All rowing will be mixed crews and launching and recovering by dollies from the North slipway. Each session will require at least 7 people to handle the gig in and out of the water.

Saturday 17th Aug - 7.45am launch from slip, have a 90 min session if numbers permit.
Sunday 18th  Aug -  7.45am launch from slip, have a 90 min session if numbers permit.

Please book on the Forum, or contact me in advance on my mobile <a href="tel:07713987590" value="+447713987590" target="_blank">07713987590 or email [hidden email]

Please ensure you book the correct date and time.

A progress report will be posted on the Forum 24 hours before each scheduled row departure.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Hi Brian
Kieran can do Saturday, if you are short of numbers, I'm sure Kevin will oblige!
Sarah

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

So far we have the following.
Saturday 17th
Chris Partridge coach
Brian
Glynn
Adele
Kieran
Kevin
Paul W
Jonathan
This row now Full.

Sunday 18th
Chris Partridge coach
Brian
Anna Lisa Hickmore
Debbie B
Shiela Tibb
Katherine West
Michelle Paice
Row will go room for one more latecomer

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Debbie Berry
Hi Brian, would like to row this Sunday,18th Aug. Debbie.,

On 11 August 2013 10:50, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Saturday 17th Adele and Glynn down to row.Plus Brian. 4 more please

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Yup -both willing & eager!!!
Sarah

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Brian
Please can you put me down for Saturday 17th.
Many thanks
Jonathan

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

We have Paul w joining us on Saturday so crew complete.

We still need 3  or 4 more rowers please for Sunday

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Please see the new forum posting for up to date information on this weekends rowing.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

geraldine.horner
Hello Brian,
Tom and I will both come and row on Sunday morning if there are still places available.
Geraldine

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 17th Aug and Sunday 18th Aug

Brian
Sorry we have only got one space for Sunday, kindly post who is coming , use the updated posting on the forum which replaces this posting .
Many thanks brian