Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Steve R-G
Hi Mike, could you please book me and Eric in for the Saturday row at 12.30 please.
Thanks
Steve Ross-Girard

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Steve R-G
Hi, sorry,  could you also book JUST Eric in for the Sunday 1.00 row to :-)

Thanks
Steve R-G

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Thank you Steve i have included you both for Saturday and Eric for sunday many thanks brian

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

We have 7   so far for Saturday afternoon so able to launch and go
So far we have
Brian
Glynn
Adele
Eric
Steve ross Girard
Jem Bersin and Andrea

On Sunday we have 2  so far
Brian
Eric
Sarah
Kieran
3 more spaces to fill before we can go

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

The code for the Main Barrier to the Marina is 2612A
And the toilets 2019A
Should you find them not to be open.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Jem Bersin and Andrea new rowers will join the Saturday row.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

We now have a full crew for Saturday  that makes 8 , Chris Partridge will give coaching and advice to us all.
Kindly meet at the Marina Red Compound At 12.15 we will then launch the gig with dollies.
Have fun Brian.

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Hi Brian

Kieran can do Sunday.  Unfortunately Kevin is on call & cant risk being out on the water.

I can make up numbers if need be, but don't know if I would last the whole 90 minutes!!

I can see if other teenager will come along to make up numbers if need be.

If anyone drops out of Saturday, Kieran can do that one too.

Sarah

Re: Revised Rowing Schedule For Saturday 10th Aug and Sunday 11th Aug

Regret that this Sundays Open row is Cancelled as we do not have sufficient numbers to safely launch the Gig.
Please book onto the postings for next weekends Open Rowing 17 th and 18th August. Brian