Return to Rowing Questionnaire

Jackie Tutt
Hi Giggers

Members (Over 16) should have received an email this weekend asking for you to complete a short questionnaire. The reason for this is so that we can gauge interest on members enthusiasm for returning to rowing from the beginning of September.

If you have not received an email please could you contact lpgigclub@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Many thanks Jackie

Re: Return to Rowing Questionnaire

Greg Tutt
Just to let you know that the team captains and coach will be reviewing those who have emailed their request to return to rowing tomorrow evening and will advise how we move forward.
Regards
Greg

Re: Return to Rowing Questionnaire

Rachel Norris
Is there any news on how this went please Greg? Are we rowing this weekend?
Rachel