Return to Rowing - Easter Weekend

Jackie Tutt
Hi Junior Families

You may have seen on the main Forum page that we have posted to confirm our Return to Rowing over the Easter Weekend.

We are including Juniors in this return and I have made initial contact to get an idea of who wishes to return at this stage.

Once we have an idea of the numbers involved we can put our plans in place for a safe return to rowing and get you back out on the water.

Watch this space and see you soon!

Jackie and Paula xx

Re: Return to Rowing - Easter Weekend

Hi Junior Families
I have tonight sent out a long Whatsapp message and await your rowing day preferences.
Jackie

Friday 2nd April
Joe
Lottie