Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Clair Fennessy
We would very much like to have some weight training equipment in the club house for members to use alongside the ergs. It would be fab if you all could look in your lofts and garages and dig out anything you think may be useful. Please label any offerings so you can keep an eye on your stuff and bring it to the club house by 11:00 this sat if possible. I'm hoping to have a couple of boxes to store the kit so it doesn't take up too much space. Any questions please email me clairfennessy@gmail.com.

Xx

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Patrick W
Hi Clair,
              We used some kettle weights  to stablised the marker bouys at our regatta, they are either in the container or at Matts

Regards Patrick

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

MtB⚓️
Sling yer hook P! They are purely for the buoys...soz

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Clair Fennessy

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Hi Clair

i have a 12KG one going spare.  Its a pretty naff one (plastic & sand filled - but does the job)
I will have it in the car this Saturday if theres a strong person who will carry it to the clubhouse for me. xxxx

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Clair Fennessy
Great I can grab it before the session. Thanks very much

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Jane Cox
Clair - I have found my 2 5kg ones, I’ll bring them down to the club at the weekend

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Clair Fennessy
Thank you

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

BevW
Hi Clair,
I have a 4.5kg, 7.5kg and 9kg kettlebells which i am happy to loan, and also a skipping rope

Will try and remember to bring them with me in the morning
xx

Re: Request for unwanted kettle bells weights etc for club

Natalie
Gee thanks Bev!!!
NOT!