Regatta Men's Teams

robina and chris
This is a call for all men who wish to Race in our !st Regatta.
there will be a Men's open.Men's vets and a Mixed.
Both Gigs available for each race- so lot's of places to fill.

Chris B

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi. I would like take part please (if selected).
Cheers. Jonathan

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Hi Chris, i am available to row if selected for Sunday Regatta events Brian

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

If selected, I'd like to row in whatever crew you decide.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, as you know, subject to other duties, I'm available if needed.  Ian

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Errolg
Hi Chris,
I am available for the Sunday gig races in a crew of your choice.

Cheers,
Errol

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Mike Gilbert
count me in - I plan to switch my Rib role with Shelley so free to row

Re: Regatta Men's Teams

Chris Partridge
I'm in.