Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30ther

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30ther

Brian
Hi Ruth, if we get a few more people then we will add another Gig, i will certainly let you know if any person drops out. I have made a note of your mobile . Brian

On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:41 PM, "Ruth [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian

Looks as though I have come to the forum too late to sign up to this weekend's open row. If a spot comes available, could you let me know? [hidden email] 07554 203384.

Thank you

Ruth Dancer

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30ther

Brian
Hi Ruth, hope you got by text, we have a space for you tomorrow Saturday , meet at marina reception for 10.45 am Brian