Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Andrew Berry
Hi Brian - is there any room left on the 11AM Sat - If so I would like to come please - Andrew

On 10 July 2013 10:51, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greg Ellis would like to row 11am Sat.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp959p990.html

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Brian
You are very welcome we now have6 .thanks Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Re-Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp1000.html