Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 5th/Thu 16th Jan

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 5th/Thu 16th Jan

Andrew Berry
Thursday for Debbie and me pls.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 13:34, Jackie Tutt [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Thanks
Robina, Jackie and Bev

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/MIDWEEK-JUST-ROW-SESSIONS-Wed-5th-Thu-16th-Jan-tp59820.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

02392 469139

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 5th/Thu 16th Jan

Mike Lowery
Thursday row
Yes like a place

Mike Lowery