Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th Mar h

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th Mar h

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Both days please.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Mar 2020, at 18:46, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ladies, below are the crew availability for the Scillies A and Vets/B crews according to the spreadsheet. If there are any changes please let me know and I will amend.

If you are not going to the Scillies please sign up if you would like to train as there are often spaces within the crews and we love to get as many ladies out on the water as possible.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet  07.15 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row :  07.45 - 09.15

Thanks
Liz

Saturday :
A Squad :
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Aisling      Total : 4

Vets/B
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Natalie     Total : 4

Sunday :
A Squad
Molly
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Bex
Aisling    Total : 6

Vets/B
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Natalie     Total : 4

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Training-Saturday-14th-Sunday-15th-Mar-h-tp61425.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.
NAML