Re: In need of a Tow Please

Brian
Hi Colin Many thanks , once again you are my only reply, if it changes i will let you know otherwise will be there with hopefully some other men at 7.30am
Brian

On Jun 10, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Colin McPhee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Brian
>
> I can tow if it helps
>
> Sadly I can not row as I have to nip off to the Isle of Wight to the festival but at least the early morning start will get me out of bed
>
> I suggest a 7.30 start to get away for 8 am
>
> Regards

Re: In need of a Tow Please

Natalie
Hi Brian
I am trying to arrange cover so that I can row on Saturday, and if we are quick with the towing I can help out there too.  Will know by tomorrow, and will update you.
Nx

Re: In need of a Tow Please

Brian
Thanks Natalie xx