Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Midweek Just Rub”

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Midweek Just Rub”

sharon
Hi Matt
I can help on Tuesday
Let me know what time etc
Sharon

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Feb 2020, at 19:46, MtB⚓️ [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Just Rub
I need help this week on CShel, daytime mon, tues, who’s gonna step up!
If you couldn’t make it previously then tell me when you are free and come along please.
I’m going to annoy my landlords soon by overstaying the welcome..
🙋‍♂️ MtB

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Another-shout-for-CShel-help-Midweek-Just-Rub-tp60757.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.
NAML