Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Sheila Tidd
Hi Matt
I'll be there on Wednesday
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Feb 2020, at 15:44, MtB⚓️ [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The topsides will be completed early next week after all the help I’m getting over the weekend!
Sooooo it’s time to rotate her and sort the horrors on the keel..
Space is tight in the Black Shed and I don’t want anyone getting hurt so I’ll need the full two dozen.
Please sign up below, don’t just turn up as I need to check we have sufficient people.

Where: Black Shed Mengeham Rythe Sailing Club, Marine Walk
When: 7pm Weds 26/02

Don’t post to say you can’t make it, just if you will be there.

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/24-Members-required-at-Black-Shed-to-roll-CShel-over-tp60986.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.
NAML