RNLI 150th Anniversary row past

Chris Partridge
Administrator
The Gig Club Juniors looked fab in their sailor suits. Their timing was spot on and that salute was very smart. Brilliant.

Re: RNLI 150th Anniversary row past

Alan & Julia
Nice pictures Chris - who's the suspect in uniform in Laura Jane's cox's seat , looks vaguely familiar?
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: RNLI 150th Anniversary row past

Its me! Hey equally non recognisable when I was wearing Pry's second old Lieutenant Commander Blazer - I was asked if I was actually entitled to wear it by a chap on the beach - oops hope not broken some Naval etiquette! x