RETURN TO ROWING UPDATE

Liz Piercey
First of all we would like to thank all our members who responded to the survey!  It is so encouraging to see that so many want to return to rowing!

The committee have been working hard to ensure that we can get back on the water safely and we are hoping to hold our first rowing sessions on the weekend of the 12/13th September!

Things will be a little different in that we will not be running our normal training sessions but trialling running morning and afternoon sessions. We have been off the water for 6 months and we need to be confident that we can return to the water safely and minimise the risk of injury.  The Rowing Committee will review all procedures and practices on a monthly basis with a view to moving towards our regular training sessions and including those groups who are not in our initial โ€˜back to rowingโ€™ sessions.   There will be a post on Sunday, 6th September, asking members from Menโ€™s, Ladies and Intermediates to sign up for the weekend of the 12th.

In the meantime, please keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be sending out our Standard Operating Procedures to all members along with a consent form that will need to be signed and returned before your first session.
We really look forward to seeing you next weekend!

On behalf of the Rowing Committee

Re: RETURN TO ROWING UPDATE

Lindy Filary
Yay! Thank goodness, this is brilliant news, I canโ€™t wait to get back on the water ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RETURN TO ROWING UPDATE

Hooray!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for all the work being done to enable the return to rowing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘