REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

BevW
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

For those of you who pay your membership subscriptions annually, these are now due.  The membership year runs from 1st February.  Apologies for being a tad late in chasing you

Annual Membership fees remain the same as last year:

£144 per year or £72 for Juniors and Concessions

Please make payment to the club account.

Thank you!
Bev

Re: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

BevW
..

Re: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

Mike Oc
Hi Bev I'm doing open row tomorrow with Andrew and I'll leave my subscription
 in an envelope marked for you thank you regards Mike O'connor.

Re: REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

BevW
..

Re: REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

Kev Durrell
Hi Becky did you check mine xx

Re: REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

SarahH
Sorry Bev - in all this chaos I forgot to pay. I will be going over to monthly - presume I start payments from March or do I need to backdate to January to catch up ? 😊
Thanks
Sarah

Re: REMINDER: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW DUE

BevW
Hi Sarah - No problem, you are not alone    If you are paying monthly, then Feb will be the first month due please, and it is £13 per month.

Hi Kev - sorry!!  I'll get onto it.  Will ping you a message when I've checked - probably be over the weekend when the sun has gone back into hiding.

Thank you!!
Bev x