REGRET TODAYS OPEN ROW IS CANCELLED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER PLEASE EMAIL BRIAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPACE FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

REGRET TODAYS OPEN ROW IS CANCELLED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER PLEASE EMAIL BRIAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPACE FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

This row is open to both members and non members , its free of charge to all first time rowers , members pay pin money and returning non members are charged £5 for this 90 minute session..

Please wear layers, bring along a bottle of water and some gloves if your hands blister easily.

We hope to take two gigs subject to numbers. We rely upon the support of our experienced club member rowers to create safe crews . If your name is listed below and you are unable to make next Saturdays row then please let me kniw by email to westbrian@me.com as spaces are sought after and we want to have full crews .

Crew One
C/T Sharon
Nikki
Nigel I to be assessed
 Amanda R 2nd Gig exp rower
Angela Trumper 2nd Gig exp rower
Alan H
Leah C

Crew Two
C|T Brian
Mandy B
Mandy K
Caron H
Annali 1st Gig
Mike Oc
Laura 2nd Gig

HIGH TIDE 11.45 so we will be turning Right
IT IS LIKELY THAT WE WILL NEED TO RECOVER ONE GIG AFTER TGE SESSION SO PLEASE BRING ALONG SOME WELLIES IF YOU HAVE THEM.  THANK YOU

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Alan Harding
Hi Brain,

Yes please if there is a seat.

Thanks,

Al

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Alan , welcome back , see you on Saturday .

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Mike Oc
Hello Brian please can I do the open row this sat 11th thank you Mike.

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Mike , of course see you on Saturday thank you .

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Zoe R
Hi Brian, can you put me on the reserve list please. Thanks, Zoe x

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Zoe , Thank you nice to have you back. You are top of the list

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Zoe R
Thanks Brian, unfortunately I now have a rotten cold and cough which I think will last until the weekend so probably best not to row. If possible I’d like to row the following Saturday.
Thanks, Zoe x

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Zoe, Get well soon , I will include you for Saturday 18 th January

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Leon  2nd Gig will join as rotating passenger.

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Please bring along some wellies if you have some on Saturday as we may need to recover one gig at the end of the session. Thank you

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 11th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 pm FOR A 2pm START.

Leon unable to make this row.

Re: REGRET TODAYS OPEN ROW IS CANCELLED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER PLEASE EMAIL BRIAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPACE FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

Sorry the weather has got the better of us today, please email me before midday tomorrow Sunday to reserve a place
 .
So far i have Mark Brownjohn , Leon 2nd  .
Best woshes Brian

Dave Redington for next week please.

Re: REGRET TODAYS OPEN ROW IS CANCELLED DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER PLEASE EMAIL BRIAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPACE FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

Brian
Ok thanks Matt please can you send his email address to me off the forum . Thanks