REGRET THIS ROW IS NOW CANCELLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENT GUIDLINES AND A DIRECTIVE FROM THE CPGA..PEN ROW SATURDAY 21st MARCH MEET AT 1,45 for a 2pm START

REGRET THIS ROW IS NOW CANCELLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENT GUIDLINES AND A DIRECTIVE FROM THE CPGA..PEN ROW SATURDAY 21st MARCH MEET AT 1,45 for a 2pm START

This row will follow on after Saturdays Intra Club Regatta , the 90 minute session is free to all first timers , returning non members are charged £5 and members pay pin money, we plan to take two gigs .

Please wear layers and bring a bottle of water and some wellies if you have some as we may need to remove a gig  after the session, bring gloves if your hands are easily blistered ,

Important
Kindly bring  your own hand sanitiser for use.

If you develop a cough or feel unwell prior to or on the day of the row  then please do not row ,

if possible please let me know by email to westbrian@me.com if you cant make this row.

Crew one
Cox / trainer Sharon
Nikki
Jane C
Laura Price 4th
Clare Downton new member 3rd
Rick 2nd
Andy German 3rd

Crew Two
Cox / Trainer Mark B
Leah
Brian
James O Kennedy 1st to be confirmed .
Reserved  to be confirmed
Reserved  to be confirmed
Hillary Mc 1st Row

Round off your day with an Open Rowing Session .

Re: REGRET THIS ROW IS CANCELLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIRECTIVE FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND THE CPGA. OPEN ROW SATURDAY 21st MARCH MEET AT 1,45 for a 2pm START

Re: REGRET THIS ROW IS NOW CANCELLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENT GUIDLINES AND A DIRECTIVE FROM THE CPGA..PEN ROW SATURDAY 21st MARCH MEET AT 1,45 for a 2pm START

Emails will be sent to all those listed , stay fit and happy .