REGRET HAVING TO CANCELL DUE TO HIGH WINDS FORECAST ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 22nd FEBRUARY MEETUP AT 1.45 pm

REGRET HAVING TO CANCELL DUE TO HIGH WINDS FORECAST ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 22nd FEBRUARY MEETUP AT 1.45 pm

This row is open to both non members and members, its a 90 minute session and is free to all first time rowers.
Returning non members are charged £5 gor the session and members pay pin money.
Please wear layered clothing and bring along a bottle of water and if your hands blister easily some gloves.
We will take two gigs , Once again the weather is not looking promising at this moment in time for Saturday afternoon ,but things can change and Sharon and myself will let uou all know the status of the row before midday Friday.
Please bring some wellies if you have some , we will need to remove a gig after the session.

Crew One
C/TSharon
 Leah C
Mandy B
Ellen Morgan 3rd
Annali Court 3rd
Des White 2nd
Emma Collins 3rd

Crew Two
C/T Brian
Mandy K
Mary G
Leon 3rd
Laura Price 3rd
Andy German2nd
Clare Downton 2nd
Linda Hendry 1st

A weather decision will be emailed to each crew member at the latest on Friday of this week.
Please email me if you sre unable to make this row or if you booked a place and i have not included your name.
westbrian@me.com

Re: REGRET HAVING TO CANCELL DUE TO HIGH WINDS FORECAST ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 22nd FEBRUARY MEETUP AT 1.45 pm

Brian
The forecast is not suitable for beginners on Saturday , emails will be sent to all rowers , let me knw if you would like to try againnext week please . Brian