Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm - Zoom invite below. Mobile numbers pls for picture round 😊

Caron
This post was updated on .
Ray & I are happy to run a Zoom quiz this Sunday from 6pm.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91059088492?pwd=T2lHbk1RWVpTdE1PU3diNUJwNXdSZz09

Meeting ID: 910 5908 8492
Password: 312391

These are the rounds. If you want to take part please message me on 07748 308049 with a team name and your joker round.

Please choose your Joker round for double points πŸƒ....
Picture round *
Mensa or Densa
Superheroes
Who said what?
A load of balls
A few bars
Wish you were here
Go fetch
Pot luck
Moonlighting
Would you Adam & Eve it?

* We’ll also send you a picture round just as we’re starting so you can work on it during the quiz so we’ll send via WhatsApp  πŸ€©

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

Brian
Brilliant Caron , thank you , Kath and myself will be joining and we have circulated details to a few others.

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

Caron
Hi Brian,Β

I think the only other team so far is Jane’s, and Eimear said she’d try to join.

Hopefully we’ll get some more interest.

See you soon,

CaronΒ

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 09:33, Brian [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Brilliant Caron , thank you , Kath and myself will be joining and we have circulated details to a few others.

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Quiz-this-Sunday-26th-6pm-tp61769p61770.html

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

The Bray-Blicks will be there! We'll whatsapp you Caron.

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

Caron
Great πŸ‘πŸΌ x

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 10:26, Paula Bray [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Bray-Blicks will be there! We'll whatsapp you Caron.

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Quiz-this-Sunday-26th-6pm-tp61769p61772.html

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

We're in Caron ...good chance of a top three currently then - come on everyone!

Cheers

Chris & Robina.

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

Caron
See you then πŸ‘πŸΌ X

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

anitapreston
Yes please Caron

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm

Caron
See you then πŸ‘πŸΌ

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm - Zoom invite below. Mobile numbers pls for picture round 😊

Emma Walton
Count the Waltons in see you later 😊

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm - Zoom invite below. Mobile numbers pls for picture round 😊

Really great thanks Caron and Ray we could barely hear at times

but still enjoyed it immensely thank you for your patience

chers Robina & Chris

Hi Caron and Ray, Thank you for providing us all with a really challenging Quiz , it was so nice to be reunited with many of our members , we all had a great time .

Re: Quiz this Sunday 26th @ 6pm - Zoom invite below. Mobile numbers pls for picture round 😊

Caron
You’re very welcome x