Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Final call for the meal - booking tables tomorrow. We now have 20 people coming for the meal and one more joining us for the quiz. Should be a good night!

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
If I have not left it too late I would like to join you for a meal and the quiz.
Many thanks

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
That's fine Carole. Booking later today so have added you to the list. M

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Marion - if anyone pulls out can Debbie have the space please, as she has now managed to get out of her work comittment, and will come along at 7:30 anyway.
Thanks
Andrew

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Hi Andrew, yes bring her along. We were over subscribed for the meal as they could only fit 18 of us in and we were at 21 but Chris and Robina have withdrawn from the meal as they were bringing 2 non  rowing friends. They will now just join us for the quiz. A great shame but it does leave us with one spare seat so just right for Debbie.

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Natalie
Hi Marion
really sorry but I am going to have to back out of meal too now - sorry for inconvenience.  I would like to join you for the quiz though.  I hope that is ok.

Brian based on this I will no longer need a lift but thanks very much for your very kind offer.  I will see you later for the quiz.

Nx

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Mike Gilbert
Just to say that Deb ad I have a challenging night with a boy at cricket practice in Hambledon and one at  rugby practice in Havant.. we will be running a taxi service until all our cherubs are back in the nest.. will get there when we can...

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Hi Natalie, no problem, see you later on, Mike, I assume that means you will not be eating with us, just coming for the quiz? Hope your taxiing isn't too stressful and look forward to seeing you when you get threre. Marion x
12