Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Hi guys, its time we had a social outing so I am planning a pub meal and quiz night for anyone feeling sociable. If there enough people interested (i.e. more than 2!) then the plan is to join the quiz night at The Maypole pub on Hayling Island on Thursday 25th April. For those who would like to eat first, we will meet at 7.30pm and those who just want to take part in the quiz join us before 9pm. The menu isn't extensive but not too expensive either. You can check it out at http://www.themaypolehaylingisland.co.uk/menus/evening/  If you fancy coming along (partners/friends etc also welcome) please let me know by Saturday 20th at the latest so I can book tables. There is a £1 per person entry fee for the quiz but being such a brainy lot I feel sure we will come away with a few prizes at the very least!!!
Hope to see lots of you there.
Marion xx

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

robina and chris
Yes Please for us. thanks Marion, sounds fun!

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Hi Marion, Greati idea. Kath and i Will be pleased to come along , kindly  include us for a meal. Must start doing some crosswords.
Best wishes
Brian

On Apr 11, 2013, at 11:54 PM, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Quiz-and-a-nosh-anyone-tp370.html

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

That was yes please for Meal and Quiz .
robina x

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Meal and Quiz is good for me thank you.

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Ruth Colenso
Great idea- I will have to be late as I sing on Thursdays
Ruth

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Andrew & Debbie B
Marion yes pls - meal and quiz, good idea, A&D

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Ruth -Glad to know you will be joining us. Am I correct in assuming that you will not be there for the meal, just the quiz? Marion

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Katherine West
Sounds great! I will be there

Katherine

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Katherine West
And yes to meal please x

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Marion,
sorry change of plan.

I - Andrew would like meal and quiz.
Debbie is working till about 9 and will come along to the quiz only.

Thanks Andrew

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Thanks everyone. So far we have, for the meal and quiz
Chris
Robina
Kath
Brian
Andrew
Natalie
June
Katherine
Me
and for quiz only
Debbie

Room for a few more yet. Will be booking the table at the weekend, so anyone else still thinking about it, you have a couple more days to decide!

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Ruth Colenso
Oops
Just realised that thurs 25th I am in London watching bodyguard musical with school
I will have to wait for the next social
Ruth

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Martin
Hi Marion, please count myself and Alan Robinson in. We'll be joined by our drivers (oops meant wives) so that's 4 of us in total.

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Martin
Administrator
Sorry - forgot to say food and quiz.

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Martin - good job your drivers aren't on the forum! My silence might cost!

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Hi Marion please can you put Adam's name down.

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Marion
Will do , Brian. Now up to 16 of us so should be fun!

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Brian
Hi Marion ,Really looking forward to it.
Many thanks
Brian

On Apr 18, 2013, at 11:22 PM, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Will do , Brian. Now up to 16 of us so should be fun!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Quiz-and-a-nosh-anyone-tp370p429.html

Re: Quiz and a nosh, anyone?

Kath
Hi Marion, can you put Adam down for the meal as well as the quiz. Thank you.
12