🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

Aisling Copeland
This post was updated on .
Thank you all for coming along.

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

robina and chris
Thankyou Aisling, so lovely to have something to look forward to.
Hopefully you will be able to hear us this time. I think I have it sorted

Robina xx

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

Brian
Kath and myself will be joining you , thank you Aisling.xx

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

eimearoc
Great quiz Aisling and Ivor. It was a toughy,
Thanks
Eimear x

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

robina and chris
Thanks Aisling, an excellent Quiz and so lovely to see everyone !

Robina and Chris

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

michelle jones
Thank you Ashling and Ivor really good funxxxx

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

Jason Hebblethwaite
Thanks that was really fun, glad to see all you lot are well! Wooden spoon, result! :D

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

BevW
Thanks Aisling.  Loving these Sunday night quizzes!!

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

jax sprackling
Thirds not so bad! Thankyou Aisling great quiz and it was lovely to hear Riley joining in.

Re: 🏆🍻 Quiz Night - Sunday 3rd May 2020 - @8pm 🏆🍻

Brian
Thank you Aisling for a brilliant quiz .