Public Liability Insurance

Mike Gilbert
I have been following up Robina's contact with Andrew Skinner at Coleman's. He has gone off to get a quote for Public Liability Insurance for the Club from GJW who do several of the other Gig Clubs.

He was advised about the boats, the location, storage security and the membership.

He said they cover all aspects of towing and racing and in the Scillies the fact that others may row our boat.

He asked if we wanted additional Club Directors/Officers Insurance policies - focused on the HSE risks. He will identify that separately do we can decide when we see the cost.

...Mike

Re: Public Liability Insurance

Mike Gilbert
An update! we have a quotation for Insurance to meet CPGA and our own needs. Looks like its around £900 for a year.  The Committee will meet and discuss this but, but it is in line with other clubs... Mike

Re: Public Liability Insurance

Brian
Hi Mike, I am happy to go along with the quotation obtained, thank you for sorting.

Sent from

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Public-Liability-Insurance-tp18p33.html