Poole BUS Cancelled sorry folks need to find own transport

Poole BUS Cancelled sorry folks need to find own transport

There is a 17 seater bus available for the final Jurassic League Regatta in Poole.

If you would like to take a seat please post ASAP so that we can see if it is worthwhile or not - please don't leave it to the last minute.  A driver will also be needed as I will by cycling.

Driver:   ???

Richard
Aileen
Molly
Paula
Beth Jnr
Kieran

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

Richard B
Yes please.

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

Aileen
If bus is available -count me in!  -Aileen

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

Aileen
Molly and Paula as well please.

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

We shall need to confirm with Haydens about hiring the Bus by Thurs Evening.
so a Driver and at least 10 people to make it viable by 7pm tomorrow please.. (Thurs 29th)

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

Beth (Junior) please

Re: POOLE 17 seater BUS available but post quick. Driver required

Kieran please

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Simon has offered to drive and Jax to travel on bus too!

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Jack (Junior) please
Also Greg and me too and Greg happy to drive and pick up coach

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Richard B
Looks like I'm going to have to drive myself now, as nicks and Sawyer may come with me . Can I please come of the list. Really sorry to muck you around.

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Anita
I'd like a seat on the Poole bus please.

Thxs

Anita xx

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Natalie has handed to me to organise but I can't post at the top

So we have

Aileen
Molly
Paula
Beth (Jun)
Anita
Greg (Driver)
Jackie
Kieran
Simon s (Driver)
Jax
Jack (Jun)  11 Total So far    Enough to make it viable.

6 spaces

I shall now pass to Greg to pick up the bus and organise times etc.

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Megan walsh
If there is any space on the bus I would like a seat please x

Re: Poole BUS post urgently if seat is needed. Driver required

Apologies but there is no bus available for Poole.
It has been booked out elsewhere.

Robina