PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

simon sprackling
IS There a plan to prep Spirit for scillies . Jax & i plan to leave very early Friday .

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Jane Cox
Simon, I can lend a hand Weds evening or Thursday afternoon to get prepped

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

robina and chris
I can do Weds evening.

Chris

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

We could give her a clean inside after Just Row
Jackie

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Clair Fennessy
I can help thurs but in London wed. If that’s helps?

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

I can do Wednesday  evening or Thursday evening .

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

I can do early Wed or Thurs evenings but have to be away by 7.30pm both nights. p x

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Greg Tutt
I should be able to help Wednesday. May change if I have to go to London, but I'll message you if that's the case.
Regards
Greg
Ben

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Ben
I can do Wednesday after 7pm.  Maybe Thursday after 7 also

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Wednesday from 5.30pm would be best as there may be issues with the boat/trailer

which gives us time to solve them before the BIG journey.(.She'll be gone 4 months)

Perhaps bring a cutting list to prompt too.

Cheers CB.

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Simon

• Trailer was serviced 24th Feb, no issues reported since then, so pre use check should be all that’s required.
• SoL may have minor aesthetic scratches, scruffy duck boards etc...

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Brian
I can be there for 5.30 pm tomorrow Wednesday

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

I will be there at 5.30 Wednesday

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Aileen
I can come down this evening about 18:30 if that is of any help.

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

simon sprackling
 I will be there at 5.30

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Great teamwork today Giggers.
Spirit had a clean up and quickly prepped ready for Simon and Jax trip to Penzance.
Safe travels and thanks for offering to make the first long journey this year guys.
Jackie x

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Natalie
Thanks heaps everyone...safe travels Simon and Jax... thank you.xxx

Re: PREPPING SPIRIT FOR SCILLIES ??

Brian
Thank you Simon and Jax , enjoy your breakfast at Penzance .