🔂 PLS SWAP STAR ONTO THE SPARE TRAILER SUNDAY

🔂 PLS SWAP STAR ONTO THE SPARE TRAILER SUNDAY

MtB⚓️
I need to get Star’s trailer serviced next week, please can someone arrange this, either if she is rowing or back in the red compound after if not.
Can you let me know that you’ve done this please!

Re: 🔂 PLS SWAP STAR ONTO THE SPARE TRAILER SUNDAY

robina and chris
Noted Matt, will get the Men to sort after their row

Re: 🔂 PLS SWAP STAR ONTO THE SPARE TRAILER SUNDAY

Thanks boys, we can put her back next Saturday.
MtB