PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

Hi Giggers
Only got four Juniors rowing this weekend along with Paula coxing.
To allow them to get out on the water in the glorious sunshine we need two adult rowers please.

Any offers of help would be much appreciated.

MAYBE SOME INTERMEDIATE ROWERS WHO FANCY GOING STRAIGHT IN FOR ANOTHER ROW

Jackie

Re: PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

Jackie Tutt
..

Re: PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

Hi Jackie happy to row with the Juniors .

Re: PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

Sheila Tidd
Hi jackie
I'd be happy to help out with the juniors on Saturday

Re: PLEASE we desperately need two adult rowers to row with Juniors Saturday 12.30!!

Sheila/Brian - thank you that is great news.  We meet at 12 noon for a 12.30 row - hope you are up for race starts!