PLEASE PAY ANY OUTSTANDING PIN MONEY FROM APRIL

PLEASE PAY ANY OUTSTANDING PIN MONEY FROM APRIL

BevW
This post was updated on .
**PLEASE COULD THOSE WHO HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY PAY THEIR PIN MONEY BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH**

Thanks again to everyone that has paid

Hi everyone

Finally, lots of activity on the water in April

Following my previous post about a new process for paying pin money, please see below the pin money due for all rows in APRIL.

** IMPORTANT - if you have made a payment already by standing order or bank transfer, this is NOT reflected in this total.

Please could ensure that any payment due is made promptly by bank transfer (unless you have already set up a standing order).

Account details are:   53-50-33 53089693  Langstone Cutters Gig Club.  Please ensure that the payment reference says PIN

If you are unable to make payment directly into the Club Account, or you think that the amount below is incorrect, please contact me at bev_whitley@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!
Bev

NAME Apr21 Pin Due
Adam Brett £12.00
Aileen Campion £8.00
Aisling Copeland £14.00
Ali Copeland £8.00
Amanda Bramley £18.00
Anita Preston £14.00
Anita Tribbeck £20.00
Ben Gottesman £8.00
Beth Easom-Taylor £2.00
Beth Udy £6.00
Bev Whitley £12.00
Bex Marshall £8.00
Brian West £2.00
Caitlin Walsh £2.00
Carole Driver £12.00
Caron Harrington £4.00
Cerys Ireson £4.00
Chris Bream £12.00
Chris Dopson £2.00
Chris Ellis £12.00
Clair Fennessy £12.00
Claire Hutchinson £8.00
Clare Downton £6.00
Clare Gibbs £2.00
Colin McPhee £8.00
Debbie Berry £8.00
Derek Van Tubbergh £8.00
Derek Ward £10.00
Douglas Sherrard-Smith £22.00
Esme Phillips £6.00
Freya Lynton-Evans £3.00
Glynn Melhuish £2.00
Greg Tutt £18.00
Hannah Allberry £18.00
Ivor Copeland £8.00
Jackie Tutt £4.00
Jane Baker £4.00
Jason Hebblethwaite £2.00
Jax Sprackling £12.00
Jemima Walton £2.00
Jez Webb £4.00
Joe Poulton £2.00
Jon Pickard £10.00
Kevin Durrell £6.00
Lance Anelay £14.00
Lee Farquhar £4.00
Les Goodall £8.00
Liam Ireson £4.00
Lily Rowlands £3.00
Lindy Filary £2.00
Lizy Brett £2.00
Lottie Milton £4.00
Maddie Reed £2.00
Maisie Tutt £2.00
Mandy Kind £10.00
Martin Nicholson £14.00
Mary Golden £10.00
Michelle Jones £10.00
Mike Lowery £11.00
Mike O'Connor £14.00
Molly Blick £6.00
Nicole Scowen £2.00
Nicky Brooks £8.00
Nikki Howard-Smith £16.00
Owen Jones £4.00
Paul Jones £2.00
Paula Bray £12.00
Patrick Walsh £12.00
Rachel Norris £8.00
Richard Burraston £14.00
Rob Burnfield £8.00
Robina Bream £18.00
Roo Lynton-Evans £18.00
Russ Waite £4.00
Sharon Hunt £10.00
Sheila Tidd £16.00
Simon Hughes £6.00
Simon Sprackling £10.00
Steve Harvey £8.00
Stuart Johnson £4.00
Sue Loveridge £4.00
Tim Pointer £8.00
Tina Way £14.00

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

BevW
..

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

michelle jones
All paid m and p jones

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Aisling Copeland
Paid. Thank you

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Hannah Barrow
Paid. Thank you.

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Sheila Tidd
Paid. Thank you

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

All paid thank you .

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

bramleya
Hi Bev,

what is the name of the account?

Mandy B

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Hi Bev
Thanks for getting this all sorted and the list up.
More work for you !

Greg has paid ours
Jackie x
Ben

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Ben
This seems to be a different account to the one I paid membership in to. What is the name of the account? My bank won’t let me do it without the name.

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Ivor
Paid, Ali & Ivor

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Caron
Paid x

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

simon sprackling
Paid for Simon&Jax thanks Bev x

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Rob Burnfield
I’ve paid - but do we need to post here to say that we have?!

Rob

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

HutchinsonC001
Paid x
Claire Hutch

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

BevW
Thanks everyone that has paid so far!

Rob B - No, you don't need to post that you have paid, I will see it coming through the bank - but I'm happy for this post to keep being bumped back to the top, so I don't mind at all if people do!

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

bramleya
Hi Bev,

please could you give me the exact account name? My bank requires an account name or it will not transfer.

Many thanks

Mandy

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Ephillips
Paid

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

Aileen
Hi Bev - paid today.

Re: PIN MONEY DUE FOR APRIL - PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ROWED SINCE 1ST APRIL

bramleya
Paid
12