PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE £5 DONATION TO BEV

PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE £5 DONATION TO BEV

Kath
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

michelle jones
The photos are superb Kath you are amazing xxx

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Kath
Thank you Michelle you are so kind 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Patrick W
Thanks Kath for capturing such great memories

Patrick

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

eimearoc
Fantastic photos Kath. I feel seasick looking at the long races 😉
Thanks
Eimear

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Thank you Kath - they are amazing - and I know how long all this takes - thanks for all the effort x

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Clair Fennessy
Great work Kath. Thank you xx

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Greg Tutt
The photos are terrific Kath.
Thank you.
Greg

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

simon sprackling
Just amazing Kath . How do we get pictures . happy to donate something to club  for some . they are stunning.
Simon

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Great shots Kath!  Goes to show how well you work in arctic conditions!  Bless - well done and a MASSIVO THANK YOU!

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Kath
I am happy to do a DVD with all the High Res images from the Scillies if anyone would like one to keep. A donation of £5 to the club per disc

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Yes please!!!!!!!!  Xxxx

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Paul Jones
Yes please. Thanks Kath.

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE

Aileen
Fantastic photos - can really see what the conditions were like. Fab pics of all the crews. Thanks so much for doing this for us all. Xx

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE

Errolg
These fantastic Kath,

Lovely job marking such a great event!

That would be a yes for a DVD please.

Cheers
Errol xx

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE

Yes please for DVD for me Kath

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE £5 DONATION TO BEV

Ali Copeland
Yes please - one for me
Ali Copeland

Re: PHOTOS OF THE SCILLIES DVD'S AVAILABLE £5 DONATION TO BEV

I would love a copy please Kath.
Will give the money to Bev.
Thanks for doing this - pictures are amazing!
Liz x