🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

MtB⚓️
Thanks for the work you put in on the new oars Clare, they’ll last a while now thanks to your hard work and multiple coats!
Star seemed to enjoy them too judging by the way she planed along today!
Well done for taking it on and finishing it to such a great standard.
MtB

Photo creds to KB

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Jackie Tutt
I have witnessed the amount of time Clare has spent over the last two weeks on oars- the preparation, repairs, leathers, tapes and layers of paint on the new PB oars. All done with a smile!  Thank you Clare for making such a beautiful job of them xx

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

michelle jones
Well done Claire you’ve worked really hard they look amazing xx

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Paula Bray
Oar-some Clare - thanks so much - they do look pretty amazing - looking forward to having a row with them x

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

They look so beautiful Clare, A .Great Big Thankyou, truly appreciated. We are so lucky to have such a brilliant bunch of members who ‘pull together’ to get things done !

Robina and Chris xxx

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Adam
Administrator
Thank you Clare they were an absolute dream to row with this morning!

Extra glossy to make them go faster through the water
Club Chairman

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

The oars look amazing Clare!  Well done! Cannot believe you undertook the repairs and painting on your own!
Liz xx

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

eimearoc
Thanks so much Clare. They looked spectacular in the water today 😊

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019, 17:53 MtB⚓️ [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email] wrote:
Thanks for the work you put in on the new oars Clare, they’ll last a while now thanks to your hard work and multiple coats!
Star seemed to enjoy them too judging by the way she planed along today!
Well done for taking it on and finishing it to such a great standard.

Photo creds to KB

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/PB-oars-are-a-work-of-art-tp52483.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Jason Hebblethwaite
Thankyou Clare for your efforts! These oars are so nice!

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Yes - a huge thank you!!  xx

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Aileen
A big thank you -can’t wait to have a row with them at some stage! X

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Greg Tutt
Great job Clare. They look splendid!!!
Thank you so much.
Greg

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Brilliant job Clare - they look fantastic... definitely go faster stripes those!!  THANK YOU!

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Mark Brownjohn
Clare, what a fantastic job you've made, fancy painting a house for me ….lol.

Re: 🚣‍♂️ PB oars are a work of art!

Clare Gibbs
Wow, lots of lovely comments, but I can't take all the credit

Thanks also to Nicky for the initial rubbing down prep and first coat of primer, Matt's guidance on the coats required, everyone who helped move them from the old clubhouse to the new, Jackie for making copious amounts of tea for me while simultaneously making the new clubhouse beautiful and anyone who was somehow involved. We are lucky to have so many people who are prepared to volunteer in many ways.

Mark, I offer cheap rates for painting houses