Our Regatta .

robina and chris
We have had lots of lovely messages via email and FB from the visiting clubs,
complimenting us all on our organisation and friendliness. They all had a brilliant time
and loved  the racing, the waters, the evening event and the cakes!

Re: Our Regatta .

Shelley
Likewise on our facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/LangstoneCuttersGigClub

There are a number of pictures up and I'll add some stories too but I've had a bit of a keyboard issue (kitten somehow changed the display and I couldn't see what I was typing) so I'm a bit behind with the updates.

Please feel free to upload and pictures or tag yourselves in the ones already there.

Shel