Ouch

les goodall
Hi all.
You may have noticed I have not been rowing lately, I have broken a bone in my back it is not serious at the moment
But rowing is not allowed,painkillers are working well whilst investigations continue.

Hope to be back on the water soon.

All the best.... 🤸🏾‍♂️🦴... Les

Re: Ouch

robina and chris
Get fully fit soon Les, we shall miss you !!!!!

Robina and Chris

Re: Ouch

BevW
Ah no Les!!!  Get well soon xx

Re: Ouch

Sorry to hear that Les - rest and get yourself well again soon. We will miss you x
Jackie x

Re: Ouch

TimP
Oh no, what about the dancing🕺

Re: Ouch

Hi Les, Sorry to hear you are layed up , We hope youget fit and well again soon. Brian and Kath.

Re: Ouch

les goodall
Thanks for your get fit messages.
Hope to be back with you soon.
And dancing..... 🤸🏾‍♂️ 💃 ....
.... Les

Re: Ouch

Clare Gibbs
Get well soon Les x

Re: Ouch

Oooh - sorry to hear - take care & make sure you get better soon!!! Xxxx

Re: Ouch

eek that sound painful - get well soon Les.

Re: Ouch

Errolg
Get well soon Les but don’t rush back too early!

You only have one back mate!

Re: Ouch

Jane Cox
Ouch indeed Les!!!