Opportunity to row @ the IoS World Championships!

Anita
Opportunity to row @ the IoS World Championships on the first weekend of May !

We have some slots available for both men and ladies on Friday of the event and both these teams will row Spirit of Langstone which is very suited to sea rowing.

Rowers need to be 40+ and will need to book travel and accommodation  etc. - please consider that the first race starts on Friday at 12.30 pm.

This opportunity is open to all experienced rowers.

Intermediate rowers are welcome to sign up, too pending an assessment and sign off by Liz. This is necessary since the weather and sea conditions out there are not exactly what we know from our sheltered waters...

Please sign up below.

The Rowing Captains

Re: Opportunity to row @ the IoS World Championships!

Glynn
Is this a separate request to the usual team selections going on for vets etc?

Re: Opportunity to row @ the IoS World Championships!

Anita
Hi Glynn,

After all competitive rowers have been allocated to crews we find that we have the possibility to offer spaces in Spirit to rowers within our club who may not be rowing as competitively but would still like to take part in the IoS Championships.

Anita

.