Opening up ladies training

Eithne
I have a couple of spaces both sat and sun so let me know if you'd like to join - open to all now.

Sat
Katherine
Robina
Suzannah - potential

My niece Claudia as passenger with chance to row and nephew theo to help cox

Sun
Alex
Sheila
Suzannah - potential

Thanks a mil

Re: Opening up ladies training

Brian
Will use Berth E19 for overnight Saturday.
Barrier code 1947A
Tollets 3519a

Re: Opening up ladies training

Shelley
My van is broken so have had to cancel my plans to row in Weymouth this weekend but that means I can row with you gals instead. Hurrah!

Can do both Sat and Sun and fill in where necessary.

Shel x

Re: Opening up ladies training

Eithne
Brilliant news for you, I've you down for both

Re: Opening up ladies training

Shelley
Oops... Change of plan maybe! I've been asked to fill in on an adventure gig row tomorrow morning at 10.30. Am I letting the ladies row down if I don't come and row or can you spare me?

Re: Opening up ladies training

Shelley
Forget that! I've just read the post about mens rowing and realised ladies rowing is early!! There goes my lie-in, but it means I can do both rows. :)