Opening up ladies training

Eithne
Sat 21
Adele
Robina
Paula
Sarah
Carole

2/3 spaces available

Sun 22
Paula

4/5 spaces available

Paula will be looking after both rows as unfortunately need to work :-(

Re: Opening up ladies training

Martin
Administrator
Hi Eithne,

like last week I'm in the men's row at 08.00 on Sat and am happy to remain in the boat if you can't fill it with ladies.

Martin

Re: Opening up ladies training

Hi I can now do Saturday morning row if it still goes ahead - here is hoping.

Re: Opening up ladies training

With Natalie ( and perhaps Martin) it seems we are on for tomorrow but Sunday looking dodgy!  See you all a the hadover with teh boys at 9.30am.  Paula

Re: Opening up ladies training

alison kidd
Hi Eithne,

I'm really keen to try the gigs but can't do Saturday mornings as I work so usually out with the Cutters on Sundays and any other mid week/Saturday pm rows I can fit in around work. I could come down this Sunday if that helps make up numbers but if not maybe another Sunday morning sometime?

Alison

Re: Opening up ladies training

Hi alsion sorry still not enough of us I am afraid - why not come next week??!!

Re: Opening up ladies training

alison kidd
Hi Paula,

No probs re tomorrow, certainly yes for next sunday if that's ok - will keep an eye on the forum to see how it's looking for next week,

Cheers, Alison

Re: Opening up ladies training

George Storton
Hi, Elizabeth here - is the row happening tomorrow morning? I'm in if there is space/its taking place..
Cheers

Re: Opening up ladies training

Paula Bray
Sorry Elizabeth as there were not enough by lunchtime we cancelled.

Re: Opening up ladies training

robina and chris
Elizabeth, you're very welcome to come out with the men, Carole is also coming.
Chris