Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Eithne
I have 3 spaces Saturday morning 0930 - 1100. Please let me know if you like to join us

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Martin
Administrator
Hi Ethne,

I'm on the Sat 08.00 but am happy to stay in the boat to make up the numbers at 09.30

Martin

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Thanks Martin would be great

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Glynn
Myself and Adele were looking for a row this weekend so if space were up for it although I know Allard has been asking about a second boat for the men's in the morning so waiting for confirmation.

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

robina and chris
There is now a 2nd boat for Men's 8am
So you're on the list Glynn

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Great for Adele to join us.

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Glynn
Apologies from Adele for Saturday when I checked the listings on Friday I didnt see her on any of the lists for the boats and didnt get another chance to check as work got busy later on. As a result she didnt turn up. I didnt want you guys thinking she had bailed on purpose.

Hopefully we'll be more organised this weekend 21st. I've put myself down for the Saturday morning row so if there is a place for Adele with the ladies later in the morning that would be great.

Re: Opening up ladies row sat 14 sep

Eithne
No problem, I was late putting on the message. Brian dropped me an email so have Adele on the list for Saturday 21.