Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Eithne
We have spaces available both Saturday 0930 and Sunday 0800 please let me know if you would like to get involved.

Eithne
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Ruth Colenso
Can I row Saturday morning please
Ruth
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Chris Partridge
Administrator
In reply to this post by Eithne
Are gentlemen allowed? If so I wouldn't mind getting out.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Eithne
In reply to this post by Eithne
Not enough rowers for ladies 0930 so myself, Michelle and Ruth joining the 8am men's row to complete their boat.  Chris are you up for joining the ladies at 8am on Sunday?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Brian
Thamks Eithne, kindly leave the Gig on berth C40 after use and i will use for the Mixed open row,
Best wishes.
Brian

On Aug 2, 2013, at 9:29 PM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Not enough rowers for ladies 0930 so myself, Michelle and Ruth joining the 8am men's row to complete their boat.  Chris are you up for joining the ladies at 8am on Sunday?


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1235.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Chris Partridge
Administrator
In reply to this post by Eithne
OK I'll be there.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

robina and chris
In reply to this post by Eithne
Have we got enough for 8am Sun?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Eithne
In reply to this post by Eithne
Ladies Sunday training 8am going ahead with

Sheila
Paula
Robina
Suzannah
Ali

Please let me know if any issues with above  i'll join if needed but if we can get a couple more rowers then I'll spend some time with my family who've come to visit.

Eithne.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Eithne
Sorry Chris missed your post - great that you can make the row in the morning. Boat is on C40. Will leave you guys to it and go to church with my family at 8 so we can all get out on the water together and enjoy high tide.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Brian
Hi Guys, have lost track of who holds Pin money bag, please let me know orpass bag to Shelley.
Thanks. Brian

On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry Chris missed your post - great that you can make the row in the morning. Boat is on C40. Will leave you guys to it and go to church with my family at 8 so we can all get out on the water together and enjoy high tide.


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1243.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Andrew Berry
Brian, there is an aluminium photographic equipment box in the store room, on the back shelves  - is that it ?


On 4 August 2013 01:26, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys, have lost track of who holds Pin money bag, please let me know orpass bag to Shelley.
Thanks. Brian

On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry Chris missed your post - great that you can make the row in the morning. Boat is on C40. Will leave you guys to it and go to church with my family at 8 so we can all get out on the water together and enjoy high tide.


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1243.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1246.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML



--
Andrew Berry
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up ladies row 3/4 August

Brian
Thanks Andrew , no that box is for collecting  money for surplus drinks, its a red and black self seal watertight bag, it will turn up soon i am sure ,
Thanks
Brian

On Aug 4, 2013, at 11:38 AM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian, there is an aluminium photographic equipment box in the store room, on the back shelves  - is that it ?


On 4 August 2013 01:26, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys, have lost track of who holds Pin money bag, please let me know orpass bag to Shelley.
Thanks. Brian

On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry Chris missed your post - great that you can make the row in the morning. Boat is on C40. Will leave you guys to it and go to church with my family at 8 so we can all get out on the water together and enjoy high tide.


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1243.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1246.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML



--
Andrew Berry



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Opening-up-ladies-row-3-4-August-tp1228p1247.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters Gig Club, click here.
NAML