Opening up Saturday ladies row

Eithne
There are three places available (incl passenger) for the Saturday row, the good news is that Natalie is running the row. So not only do you get to row you don't have to put up with me!

Re: Opening up Saturday ladies row

Carole
Unexpected change of plans, so I would like to join the Saturday row please...Carole

Re: Opening up Saturday ladies row

Ruth Colenso
Hi Eithne and Natalie
I thought I had asked to join sat morning row
Is this still ok
Ruth

Re: Opening up Saturday ladies row

Apologies
Please cancel my last, family emergency, now not able to row Saturday.

Re: Opening up Saturday ladies row

Carole hope everything is ok. Ruth so sorry for missing you off. You're down for tomorrow.