Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

pwest88
Hey Dad,

can I sign up for this and also for Milan from Work,

I don't mind being passenger to look over Milan,

Thanks Dad

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Brian
Hi Paul , you are both included , dad

On Jul 23, 2013, at 10:39 AM, "Paul West [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Dad,

can I sign up for this and also for Milan from Work,

I don't mind being passenger to look over Milan,

Thanks Dad

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-mixed-rowing-Saturday-July-27Th-at-11am-tp1130p1131.html

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Shelley
Brian,

Mike had two more for Sat. One with some rowing experience and another with none. He wil pass on details.

Shelley

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Hi Brian.

Kieran would love to row too if poss.

Sarah

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

If you need another experienced rower on sat I can stay on this week

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Hi Sara, thats fine looking forward to meeting Kieran at the Marina reception at 10.45 am Saturday

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Hi Eithne, your offer too good to refuse , yes please we have 3 new rowers joining us on Saturday.

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

Thank you Shelley , i have emailed Glynn and Adele  , looking forward to seeing them on Saturday.

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

We now have a crew for Saturday as follows.
Paul W
Milan mate of Pauls and a New Rower
Glynn. New Rower
Adele.  New Rower
Keiran
Tom Horner
Please let me know if you are unable to make it for any reason my mobile is07713987590  Have Fun Brian

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

The Gig will be berthed on C40 saturday after use.

Re: Open mixed rowing Saturday July 27Th at 11am

What a great row, many thanks Eithne for the brilliant coaching, it was great to welcome Glynn and Adele who did really well on their first row, they have booked again for next week . Keirnan and his dad Kevin look like they will join shortly and Tom showed us all that he is one for the future and our Junior team is now just around the corner.