Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

This session is open to both members and non members of the Gig Club. We will require a minimum of 3 experienced rowers in each crew and a crew of 7 for each Gig. Pin money of £2 will apply to members, first time rowers are free, non members are £5 per session. Please book via the forum or email westbrian@me.com
Please meet at the Main Marina Reception at 10.45 am latest. Wear some layers of clothing, bring wellie s if you have some and a drink of water. The Marina showers are available for the use of all our rowers.
So far we have.
Eithne.
Brian
Casey
Gary
Dominique
Debbie
 Dave Wigley     This crew is now complete , Brian will come along at the start and finish of the session .

Andrew and Ruth not able to participate

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

SarahH
Please book Garry in again this week for open row. Thanks

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Brian
That's great Gary was a star performer last week

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Dominique will join us for a row on Saturday

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Dave Wigley included for Saturday open rowing.

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Andrew and Debbie will complete our crew

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Ruth
Hi Brian

Looks as though I have come to the forum too late to sign up to this weekend's open row. If a spot comes available, could you let me know? ruthdancer@gmail.com 07554 203384.

Thank you

Ruth Dancer

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Andrew Berry
Hi Brian / Chris
Surely we are going to launch 2 boats again ? Won't two be needed anyway for the 'not-the-Weymouth regatta' later on ?
Best wishes
Andrew

On 25 September 2013 20:40, Ruth [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Brian

Looks as though I have come to the forum too late to sign up to this weekend's open row. If a spot comes available, could you let me know? [hidden email] <a href="tel:07554%20203384" value="+447554203384" target="_blank">07554 203384.

Thank you

Ruth Dancer

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 28th September 11am till 12.30

Hi Ruth, please come along and row with us tomorrow , meet at Marina Reception at 10.45 am we have a  space hope u got my text message. Brian