Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Brian
We hope to hold an open rowing session on Saturday subject to numbers , so kindly enter your names on this site, the session is open to non members, a crew will need to have a minimum of 3 expierienced rowers please. Have fun. Bria

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Martin
Administrator
Hi Brian,

I have a newbie (Helen) who would like to come along - you can also count me in though am happy to drop out if over-subscribed.

Regards

martin

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Brian
Thats fine martin we have plenty of spaces

On Jul 8, 2013, at 8:07 PM, "Martin [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

I have a newbie (Helen) who would like to come along - you can also count me in though am happy to drop out if over-subscribed.

Regards

martin

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp959p964.html

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Debbie Berry
Yes please for 11AM Sat ....Debbie

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Brian
Thanks Allard that helps a lot . Brian

On Jul 10, 2013, at 4:12 PM, "Allard [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Happy to stay on for the open session as well - Allard

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp959p980.html

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

We would welcome any other rowers to join this session please, any  Ladies want to stay and row again on Saturday ?we need to encourage and support new potential members.
.

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Greg Ellis would like to row 11am Sat.

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Brian
Can I be included for Sat at 11am please as I cannot now make the 8am training session.
many thanks
Jonathan

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Look forward to seeing you Greg , brian

On Jul 10, 2013, at 6:52 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greg Ellis would like to row 11am Sat.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp959p990.html

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

Jonathan you are very welcome see you on Saturday, Brian

On Jul 10, 2013, at 9:32 PM, "Jonathan Rowlands [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian
Can I be included for Sat at 11am please as I cannot now make the 8am training session.
many thanks
Jonathan

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-13th-July-11am-start-tp959p994.html

Re: Open Rowing Session Saturday 13th July 11am start

This session now full , please meet at the main slipway 10.45 on Saturday.
We have
Jonathan
Allard
Greg