Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Hello.  Sorry Kieran hasn't been around the last 3 weeks - he's been to camp & then I've been away with his brother.  Kieran has been nagging me when can he come along and row again, so as he's still keen & it doesn't seem to be a 5 minute flash in the pan, I can only encourage him!!!!
Kieran would love to come along this Saturday, if that's ok.

Sarah.

Re: Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Brian
Thats fine. Look forward to seeing Keiran.

On Jul 16, 2013, at 6:33 PM, "sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello.  Sorry Kieran hasn't been around the last 3 weeks - he's been to camp & then I've been away with his brother.  Kieran has been nagging me when can he come along and row again, so as he's still keen & it doesn't seem to be a 5 minute flash in the pan, I can only encourage him!!!!
Kieran would love to come along this Saturday, if that's ok.

Sarah.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-11am-Saturday-20th-July-tp1037p1049.html

Re: Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Debbie Berry
Hi Brian -  yes please, 11AM Sat for me.
Debbie

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-11am-Saturday-20th-July-tp1037p1050.html

Re: Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Brian
Thanks Debbie , look forward to seeing you.

On Jul 18, 2013, at 1:37 PM, "Debbie Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Session-11am-Saturday-20th-July-tp1037p1075.html

Re: Open Rowing Session 11am Saturday 20th July

Greg Ellis is joining the 11am row, still have spaces for 3 more rowers please.