Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Lauren
Hi Brian, please can I book 2 for the open row this Saturday. We're both first time, non-members Lauren & Qin. Thank you, Lauren Taylor

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Lauren and Qin, no problem you are included , can you please let me know your mobile. And email address .my email is [hidden email] or mobile 07713987590 if you want to text

On Sep 15, 2013, at 11:42 AM, "Lauren [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian, please can I book 2 for the open row this Saturday. We're both first time, non-members Lauren & Qin. Thank you, Lauren Taylor

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Saturday-September-21st-11am-till-12-30-tp1564p1566.html

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Hi Brian

Can you put Kieran down please.  His membership form is in the post to Kath.  I will be bringing him as Kevin is having his nails done.  I am happy to make up numbers if you are short, but am totally unfit & most likely to keel over 1/2 way round!!

Sarah

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Sarah, we look forward to seeing Kieran on Saturday at Open Rowing , please watch the forum for postings just in case you are called upon to make up the numbers, great to know Kieran is joining , he has great potential.

On Sep 15, 2013, at 4:55 PM, "sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Brian

Can you put Kieran down please.  His membership form is in the post to Kath.  I will be bringing him as Kevin is having his nails done.  I am happy to make up numbers if you are short, but am totally unfit & most likely to keel over 1/2 way round!!

Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Saturday-September-21st-11am-till-12-30-tp1564p1572.html

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

adrienne pearson
I would like to take part please in open rowing on sat 21st
as really enjoyed my first rowing experience.Thank you, do we meet always at Northney?
Best wishes Adrienne

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Adrienne we enjoyed your company see you on Saturday. Kindly meet at the marina reception at 10.45 am at latest .

On Sep 16, 2013, at 8:36 AM, "adrienne pearson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to take part please in open rowing on sat 21st
as really enjoyed my first rowing experience.Thank you, do we meet always at Northney?
Best wishes Adrienne

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Saturday-September-21st-11am-till-12-30-tp1564p1579.html

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Mary now joins the crew.

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

SarahH
Hi Brian If there is going to be a second gig out please can you include Garry (a non member).
Many thanks
Sarah

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Ok for Gary

On Sep 16, 2013, at 10:58 PM, "sarah1 [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian If there is going to be a second gig out please can you include Garry (a non member).
Many thanks
Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Saturday-September-21st-11am-till-12-30-tp1564p1597.html

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Debbie Berry
Brian - yes please as discussed - Andrew and Debbie

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Emilyjane

Please could you add me to the open rowing on Dat. I am a non member. I came to an event but would love to come on Sat and find out more.

Emily
07590 309274

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Emily , lovely to hear from you will meet at the main reception at 10.45 am

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Thank you both for helping out , will meet at the main marina reception at 10.45 am

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Shelley
Brian, is there space for another newcomer? Will be first time out.

Shel

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Chris and Robina kindly joining us.

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Shelley
Brian, see post above please.... room for a first timer?

Shel

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Shelley, yes we have room .

Re: Open Rowing Saturday September 21st 11am till 12.30

Update for Saturday
We will be using two gigs which will be on the water from previous training rows ,meet at main reception at 10.45 am please and bring some wellies  if you have some as we will return both gigs to the red compound after use.
We have 16 rowers divided into two crews as follows.
Crew in Spirit
Chris B
Robina
Mary
Kieran
Adrianne
Lauren
Qin
Dominique
Team in fibre glass training Gig
Brian
Andrew
Debbie
Emily
Jayne
Gary
Anna
Ruth Dancer
Please make every effort to attend , the main barrier entry code is 7472 and the pontoons are  7472a.
Have fun , bring a bottle of water and a smile.