...Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

...Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

This row is open to both members and non members, the 90 minute session is free to all first timers, returning non members are charged £5 and members pay pin money. We can take up to two gigs, please bring a bottle of water, wear layers of clothing and some gloves if your hands blister easily.

A weather decision will be emailed to each crew member on Friday 6th March .

Its Kimmy's Birthday on Saturday .

Please let me know by email if your name is listed and you cant make the row as spaces are sought after and we like full crews where possible.
Email westbrian@me.com

Crew One
Cox /Trainer Mark Brownjohn
Sharon
Leah
Annali 3rd
Andy German 2nd
Sue Loveridge
Clare Downton 1st

Crew Two
Cox/Trainer Brian
Kimmy
Michelle
Kevin
Rick Deadman 1st
Miranda  Kent  1st
Emma Collins 1st
Libby Evans1st will rotate

Please bring along some wellies if you have some as we may need to remove a gig at the end of the session

Both Gigs now at full caoacity First timers will rotate within each gig during the session .

Re: Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Kimberley
I am available to help Brian x

Re: Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Thanks Kimmy see you on Saturday

Re: Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

michelle jones
Yes please Brian

Re: Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Brilliant ,,See you on Saturday thank you.

Re: Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Crews adjusted , still places to fill please .

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Sue Loveridge
I will come and celebrate Kimmy's birthday if there are still spaces. Sue

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Hi Brian
I have just sent you an email with details of two newcomers
Jackie x

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Kev Durrell
I'm up for it Brian

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Thank you Jackie , I have replied and included  both ladies .

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Thank you Kevin , See you on Saturday.

Re: Spaces to fill and Kimmy's Birthday to celebrate ....Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Hi Sue, Great , thank you see you on Saturday.

Re: ...Open Rowing Saturday 7th March meet at 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

This row proceeding as planned unless weather forecast changes dramatically overnight Friday .